The Alta Vista Experience
Recharge, reset and re-energise at the breathtaking Alta Vista Mummy MOT Retreat space nestled in the verdant Algarve region, Portugal.
Connect with land, water, air and receive clarity and connection.
Breathe truly fresh mountain air, and drink your fill of pure Monchique water (9.5 pH)
Step into serenity and discover the peace inside yourself.
Included in the price:
- Beautiful accommodation.
- Three plant-based meals each day.
- Local fish and vegetables sourced locally or onsite.
- Juice, smoothies, tea, coffee and delicious snacks throughout the day.
- Endless supply of pure water (9.2 ph) direct from the mountain.
- Daily yoga.
- Forest bathing/earthing
- Daily meditation.
- Workshops and creative brainstorming with Maria and her team.
- Healing with Rita.
- Deep tissue massage with Selina.
- Mountain hike in Monchique (3 hours).
- Sunset meditation and yoga on the beach.
- Transfer to all activities outside Alta Vista.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to:
- Eat nutritious food you can see growing on the terraces.
- Learn how to make healthy and mouth-watering vegetarian meals.
- Introduce yourself to healing plants that grow wild.
- Treat your body to woodland walks, waterside chill-out places, and daily gentle yoga sessions.
- Give your mind a chance to rest, re-energise and become wholly well.
- Take part in deep guided meditations. Heal the healer in you.
- Discover how journaling can help you connect to your creative side, and inspire you to succeed in your work.
- Brain Storming Mummy MOT sessions with Maria and the Mummy MOT team.
- How to utilise social media to grow your practice.
- Support from the Mummy MOT and Alta Vista team.
- Hikes in the Mountains and practice yoga by the sea.
- Sleep in the heart of nature.
- Connect with your authentic self.
- Workshop with Rita – 30 euros.
- Healing hands – three sessions 90 euros with Rita.
- Trauma Release and deep myofascial healing.
- Tapas and drinks by the sea on Friday evening.
£750 for five nights and six days in beautiful shared en suite accommodation.
£200 deposit required.
The outstanding can be paid in euros on arrival.
£470 for Luxury Camping which includes the Alta Vista programme, meals with excellent shower facilities.
Flights (approx. £200 with Easyjet not Included).
Dates: May 5 to May 10, 2020
Location: Alta Vista Monchique
Book now to secure your place!
Deposit of £200 required.
Maria Elliott and Mummy Mot Team
About Maria Mummy Mot Founder
Maria is one of the UK's leading Pelvic and Abdominal Health Physiotherapists specializing in Complex Pelvic Pain Recovery and Post-Natal Rehab. Founder of The Mummy Mot Project . Passionate about helping Mums receive a comprehensive Post Natal Assessment and Rehab.
John Sewell : Head of Strategy
Davina Gordon : Head of Social Media
Marta Kinsella : Pelvic health and rehab expert
Miti Rach : Pelvic health Expert
Davina Lloyd : Alta Vista Creators
Simon Ralph : Alta Vista Creators
Rita : Deep Healing Myofascial Expert Russian