Hybrid Course – 1.5 days
Combining a live Pelvic Floor Theory Online Module ahead of a Face-to-Face day of Practical Training.
- 19:00 Wed 19 Apr 2023 (Webinar) + 09:30 Sat 22 April 23 (Face-to-Face, Central London)
- 19:00 Thurs 06 Jul 2023 (Webinar) + 09:30 Sat 08 Jul 23 (Face-to-Face, Central London)
- 19:00 Thurs 14 Sept 2023 (Webinar) + 9.30 Saturday 16 Sept 23 (Face-to-Face, Central London)
Why Mummy MOT® Pelvic Floor Assessment course?
Maria Elliott (Founder and CEO) and team personally teach each course.
This one-day course will cover all aspects of performing an assessment with external palpation and internal vaginal examination of pelvic floor muscles. The course is designed to give an overview of the internal and external anatomy of the female pelvic floor and lumbopelvic hip complex. By working our way from the “outside inwards”, it will guide practitioners through systematic assessment of the pelvic floor both externally and internally, relating this to the functional anatomy and physiology relevant to conditions seen in the post-natal client.
- Review and consolidate anatomy of the external pelvis, joints, ligaments and muscles
- Understanding the association between pelvic floor complex and lumbopelvic region
- Enhance palpation skills of the external pelvis and female pelvic floor complex
- Consolidate knowledge in relation to the postnatal client
We accept physiotherapists, osteopaths, midwives and doctors on our Pelvic Floor Assessment Course.
If you are not a physiotherapist, osteopath, midwife, doctor, or are unsure of your suitability for our courses, please get in touch and our team will be happy to advise the best pathway for your learning – email@example.com
After completing this Pelvic Floor Assessment course, you will be provided with a completion certificate.
Completing this course will mean you meet the prerequisites of the Mummy MOT® Training;
- Have experience in performing a pelvic floor assessment.
- Be comfortable and competent in performing a basic vaginal examination.
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
- More than 90days before the event: full refund minus a £47 admin fee.
- More than 30 days before the event: 75% refund.
- More than 14days before the event: 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days before the event: No refund is given.