Hannah Poulton and Maria Elliott
£325 plus VAT
Friday 15th October 2021
Central London and Online
C-Section births are dramatically on the increase. Over the last 20 years, they have risen from 7% to approx 24% worldwide.
You may have noticed the increase in c-section mums in your clinic.
But do you know how to effectively assess and treat this growing population?
And do you know how to effectively treat a c-section scar?
The Mummy MOT and HLP Therapy brings you this fantastic one-day introductory C-Section course.
- Pre-reading and course materials to support your learning, before, during and after the course.
- C-Section surgery – layers, incisions, fascia, anatomy
- Discussion on “gentle c-section birth"
- The process of a c-section – before, during and after.
- Emotional aspects of a C-Section
- Wound healing – Stages, healing, infection, cellular anatomy.
- Full demonstration of a C-Section Assessment
- Scar Therapy – how to assess and treat a c-section scar
- Scar Therapy – Practical demonstrations
- Advice on products for scarring
- Scar Therapy Recovery Follow-on Programme
This one day course is face to face based in London AND will be streamed live. Please indicate on the booking form if you are attending in person, or watching live
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
- More than 90days before the event: full refund minus a £47 admin fee.
- More than 30 days before the event: 75% refund.
- More than 14days before the event: 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days before the event: No refund is given.