The Mummy MOT® training is A MUST for all physiotherapists, who specialise in working with new mums and Post-Natal women's health.
Do you work in private practice and want to:
- Provide an excellent comprehensive postnatal assessment for all new mums.
- Identify any post-childbirth pelvic health conditions UIC, FIC, or POP.
- Screen the abdomen, posture and functional movement after a baby.
- Create functional postnatal restorative programmes bespoke
- Assess pelvic floor function and provide a progressive recovery plan
- Brainstorm practical solutions for diastasis recovery.
- Help mums return to pain-free happy sex life.
The cost of training is £497
All training will take place at Chelsea & Westminster.
An annual licence fee of £140 is payable following training to be able to use and practice under The Mummy MOT® brand.
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
- More than 90days before the event: Refund less £47 admin fee.
- More than 30 days before the event: 75% refund.
- More than 14days before the event: 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days before the event: No refund is given.