Why Mummy MOT® Practitioner Training?
Mummy MOT Practitioner training is ideal for physiotherapists, osteopaths, midwives, and doctors with experience in postnatal women's health. The intensive two-day course teaches you how to conduct the Mummy MOT postnatal check and create a customised recovery plan for each patient. The Mummy MOT check can help with tummy gaps, c-section scars, prolapse, and incontinence issues. The goal is to support patients on their postnatal journey and help them feel their best as they return to work, sports, and their daily lives.
The Mummy MOT Postnatal Check was initially designed to provide a thorough assessment all mums deserved and needed. This course is filling a much-needed gap, ensuring that mums around the UK have local services to seek help. Our practitioners must meet our strict prerequisites before attending this intensive 2-day course.
Maria Elliott personally teaches each course, alongside a number of healthcare experts who will train practitioners to;
- Provide an excellent comprehensive postnatal assessment that examines the pelvic floor (internal and external), pelvic alignment, MSK and diastasis recti.
- Recognise symptoms of any postnatal pelvic health conditions such as Urinary Incontinence (UIC), Faecal Incontinence (FIC), Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP), Diastasis Recti (DRA).
- Screen the abdomen, posture and functional movement.
- Create a bespoke recovery plan.
- Assess pelvic floor function and provide a progressive recovery programme.
We accept registered physiotherapists, osteopaths, midwives and doctors.
- have experience in women's health.
- have experience with postnatal patients.
- have experience in performing an external pelvic floor assessment*
- competent and confident in performing an internal vaginal examination*
If you have any questions about our prerequisites or are unsure of your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Registered physiotherapists, osteopaths, midwives, and doctors must have completed our Pelvic Floor Assessment Course led by Kate Walsh (PG Cert -M level Continence, HCPC, POGP, and POGP Tutor) and Maria Elliott or an equivalent accredited course. Ahead of the course participants are required to complete a pre registration form where they must choose which course they have completed, and that they are already competent and confident in completing a pelvic floor examination.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to expand your business and offer valuable postnatal services. If you book both the MMT training and the Pelvic Floor Assessment Course together, you can save an additional 10% with coupon code 'MMTPFA10.'
Benefits for your Business
The Mummy MOT training program is an excellent opportunity to grow your business and provide valuable services to postnatal women. Upon completing the training, you have the option to purchase a license to use the official Mummy MOT branding on your company's website and marketing materials, as well as access marketing opportunities on our social media platforms. The cost of the license is £140.00 per annum.
- The opportunity to grow your business and provide valuable services to postnatal women.
- The option to purchase a license to use the official Mummy MOT branding on your company's website and marketing materials.
- Access to marketing opportunities on Mummy MOT's social media platforms.
- The Mummy MOT brand has a strong presence on social media and has gained attention through good will activities, national media coverage, and national news coverage.
- The ability to generate local leads and have them sent directly to your inbox.
- Ranking first on Google for searches related to "postnatal physio".
- The opportunity to promote your business on Mummy MOT's Instagram page, which has over 40k followers mostly mums in the UK.
- Assistance with national news coverage and PR activities.
- Access to monthly webinar with leading experts.
- Discounted prices on future training programs.
- Access to branded merchandise.
- Opportunities to market your business and generate leads.
The Mummy MOT brand has a strong presence on social media, and has gained attention through good will activities, national media coverage, and national news coverage. By registering your business with MMT, we can also generate local leads and send them directly to your inbox. Mummy MOT ranks first on Google for searches related to "postnatal physio" so being listed on our website can help generate leads for your business in your area. Our Instagram page, with 50k followers mostly mums in the UK, is another opportunity for local promotion of your business. Mummy MOT can also assist with national news coverage and PR activities.
As a licensed Mummy MOT practitioner, you will have access to monthly masterclasses with leading experts, discounted prices on future training programs, and access to branded merchandise. These resources can provide endless opportunities to market your business and generate leads. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
More than 90days before the event: full refund minus a £47 admin fee.
More than 30 days before the event: 75% refund.
More than 14days before the event: 50% refund.
Less than 14 days before the event: No refund is given.