Why Mummy MOT® Training?
The Mummy MOT® training is a must for all physiotherapists, who specialise in post-natal women’s health.
The Mummy MOT® is a postnatal check that can help with tummy gaps, c-section scars, prolapse, and incontinence issues. This intensive 2-day course not only teaches practitioners how to conduct the Mummy MOT® postnatal check, but also how to create a bespoke recovery plan for each patient to support their postnatal journey as they hope to return to work, sport, the day-to-day – whatever their goal, we just want to help them feel like their best selves.
Maria Elliott (Founder and CEO) personally teaches each Mummy MOT® course, alongside a number of healthcare experts who will train you to;
- Provide an excellent comprehensive postnatal assessment that examines the pelvic floor (internal and external), pelvic alignment, MSK and diastasis recti.
- Identify any post-childbirth pelvic health conditions such as UIC, FIC, POP
- Screen the abdomen, posture and functional movement
- Create bespoke functional postnatal restorative programmes
- Assess pelvic floor function and provide a progressive recovery plan
- Build practical solutions for diastasis recovery
- Help mums return to pain-free intimacy.
We do accept physiotherapists, osteopaths, and midwives on our Mummy MOT Training. We do require all participants to also have experience in women's health, postnatal patients, and we have clear prerequisites that require all participants to;
- Have experience in performing a pelvic floor assessment.
- Be comfortable and competent in performing a basic vaginal examination.
You can complete our Pelvic Floor Assessment course before or after your Mummy MOT training. You can also save 10% if your book both courses together, using coupon code 'MMTPFA10' when booking. Remember you can do the Mummy MOT training course as long as you complete or follow up with the Pelvic Floor Assessment course to achieve your certification.
After Training – The Mummy MOT® Business Hub
After completing Mummy MOT® training you will be provided with a Mummy MOT® training certificate (worth 16 CPD hours).
You will also be invited to join The Mummy MOT® Business Hub. This is a fantastic community where MMOT practitioners support each other and gain invaluable guidance from The Mummy MOT HQ team. As a member, you are listed on our Practitioner Directory, a member of The Mummy MOT Hub social media pages and given access to a range invaluable resources – this is the chance to be connected with physios and Mummy MOT®practitioners all over the world.
An annual licensing fee is included in Hub Membership. Licensing permits you to practice under The Mummy MOT® brand, to advertise, promote and market yourself as a certified Mummy MOT® Practitioner.
To find out more about The Mummy MOT® Business Hub click here
In the event that you later cancel your place, you will be funded in accordance with the following terms:
- More than 90days before the event: full refund minus a £47 admin fee.
- More than 30 days before the event: 75% refund.
- More than 14days before the event: 50% refund.
- Less than 14 days before the event: No refund is given.