Course Location: London
- Expand your knowledge of how a Caesarean section is performed – the procedure and the impact on anatomy and physiology.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the C-Section mum.
- Delve into evidence-based assessment and treatment techniques, to comprehensively support this population back to a full active life.
- Participants will be provided with online pre-learning materials ahead of the course.
- Anatomy and Physiology of C-Section
- C-Section Assessment Theory
- C-Section Assessment Practical
- C-Section Treatment Techniques
- C-Section Rehabilitation
- Management of C-Section Complications
- Case Studies
- Technological Innovation – discover the latest equipment and products that can support C-Section recovery.
After completing the course, you will be able to;
- Assess the C-Section scar including length and colour.
- Understand different stages of healing and how aid the healing and recovery process
- Recognise when to progress and regress rehabilitation
- Identify techniques and products that can accelerate recovery and/or treat complications.