In light of the Coronavirus outbreak in the UK, we are now offering mums the chance to book an expert pelvic health online video consultation. This way, we can continue to help mums and alleviate the worry of having to leave the house and using public transport.
While this is a concerning time for us all, we want to ensure mums who are suffering are not left feeling more isolated while looking after babies at home.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following, book an online 45-minute consultation from the comfort of your own home for just £90.
- Are you struggling with incontinence?
- Are you worried about having a prolapse?
- Are you confused about the best exercises to do to improve your pelvic floor?
- Do you need advice on measuring your tummy gap and a rehab problem?
- Have you experiencing pain sitting, emptying your bladder or bowel.
- Are you having pain with intercourse?
- Would you like to learn about breath work and the best pelvic release exercises?
This unique service is available five days a week.
Our pelvic health experts Maria Elliott, Marta Kinsella, and Miti Rach can offer a full diagnostic based on your symptoms. You will be also be given access to videos and exercises. If you require physical therapy, you will be signposted to a Mummy MOT practitioner in your area.
For further information, or to book, please use the form below and include your name, location, email address, and phone number.